Before choosing the career path it is always better to know the details about it. Here are the most vital things to know before going for CS Executive course. Choosing the right field or stream to shape up your career, needs mindfulness. If one is a commerce student then there are lots of opportunities before the aspirant. One of the options is the CS Executive programme. Before doing that, the aspirant must know about the opportunities, growth, and the scope of this career path.
Let’s Discuss Ten Facts that Should Be Known Before Opting this Course:-
- Significance of the CS Course:- Company Secretaries or CS acts as the link between the Board of Directors and the organization. They create the company policies, maintain the records and also takes care of all the legal issues of the firm.
- Stages for Becoming the CS:- After qualifying the twelfth boards, one has to complete the foundation programme, the executive programme, and the professional programme prior to passing as the CS. The graduates who are appearing for the CS course need not opt for the foundation programme.
- Scope of the Course:- According to the internal hierarchy of a company, one can get the post of the assistance manager or the senior executive. Later on, the same person can become the assistance company secretary or the company secretary of the firm.
- The Writing Skills:- Excellent and quality writing skills are essential for the CS examination. This can fetch some additional marks for the candidate.
- Career Prospects:- After completing this course, the CS can get the employment in the financial institutions, the consulting firms, the department of company affairs, and the banks. There is a huge demand for the CS Executives in abroad too.
- Salary Packages:- A fresher get the pay package of approximately 3 to 5 lakhs per annum. He or she can always explore the overseas opportunities as well.
- Traits and Interests:- The ability to grasp, interpret, and analyze the legal and complex problems is the added benefit. For the CS students, interest in finance, business, and economics is a must.
- Combination of Practical and Theory:- Along with the theoretical knowledge, every qualified CS should have adequate practical trainings.
- Communication Skills:- Apart from staying updated, excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are important for the qualified students.
- Learn During the Job:- On the completion of the CS programme, the aspirant will have to undergo the practical training under a company. A 15days practical session with stock exchange, bank institution must also be done.
It is not so easy to qualify the CS examination in the first attempt so it is always advisable to join the coaching institutions for CS Classes Kolkata.