Enrolling with the top CA Coaching Centre in Kolkata can help the registered aspirant to crack the examination with ease and confidence in a single chance.The qualification of a Chartered Accountant equips them with the appropriate blend of principles and practice that provides the professionals with an advantage over their counterparts besides allowing them for adding values to the business from the very beginning of their jobs. The ellipsis CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test that is considered as the pylon for the commerce aspirants who aims to become a Chartered Accountant by profession. The competitive examination is conducted twice a year.
Marking Scheme of the CA Foundation Exam:- The minimum qualifying criteria for the challenging examination is that the candidate must score at least thirty percent marks in both the papers and at least fifty percent marks in an aggregate of all the subjects that comprise the CA Foundation examination. For every right answer, one mark is given as an award, for every wrong answer one-fourth of a mark is deducted, and there is no mark for the non-attempted questions.
Some Tips given by the Best CA Coaching Centre in Kolkata are Here to Make Your Preparation Easier:-
Making yourself capable of sitting and qualifying the CA Foundation exam is not so simple. But this does not mean that it is not possible to crack the exam. Definitely, it is possible but only if the right approach is followed for preparing.
- Every aspirant needs to believe in himself or herself that yes, it is possible.
- A systematic routine for studying must be followed but this does not mean that the student has to overstrain himself or herself.
- Finish off your syllabus and more than one-time revision from beforehand.
- Clear the doubts in the doubt clearing classes conducted by the coaching institute. This will help in clearing every small concept.
- Practicing the previous years’ papers along with the mock papers provided by the institute will help a lot in boosting up the confidence to appear for the exam. With this, the candidate can give himself or herself a rate and understand which part needs more improvement and how much more effort should be given to achieve the target.
- As per the convenience of the student, reading the reference notes and the study materials supplied by the coaching center can help in the long run.
- Practicing more and more. This is very important because after getting the grip of all the concepts of all the subjects, one must practice it in order to be able to imitate it at the time of the competitive exam and the student will not have to suffer from the exam blues.
Get in touch with the Institute for the classes of Top CA Foundation in Kolkata to deepen your knowledge, understand the tips and strategies, and to crack the exam with an excellent percentage of marks.