CA is a prestigious profession. If one desires to be a CA after qualifying the exam in the first attempt then join the top Coaching Institute for CA in Kolkata.So many things are mentioned here for the chartered accountancy students so that the aspirants can qualify the examination with ease and confidence and with hundred percent success guarantee. Well, the best tips are jotted down here for passing the exam in the first attempt only. Follow these suggestions if one wants to chase his or her dream as soon as possible. But just remember one thing, it is necessary to join the best Coaching Institute for CA in Kolkata to prepare with perfection.
- Give more stress and priority on understanding the topics and making the concepts clear rather than only learning the topics line by line.
- Believe in yourself. Just remember that without self-confidence nothing is possible to achieve.
- Find out your strongest and your weakest subjects. Give more time to understand the weaker ones so that it can be possible to convert the weaker ones also into the stronger ones.
- Begin your preparation early only and never wait for the last few months before the exam. The most brilliant students can prepare in one or two months but this is not possible for the average students. They should start earlier. These students must attend each and every class of the coaching institutes from the date of joining.
- Do not overstress yourself on making the timetables but just be regular in your studies and in attending the coaching classes so that one does not miss out even the simplest trick or tip to crack the examination in the first attempt. Go through the books or the reference notes provided by the faculties of the coaching institute and keep on solving the practical problems in order to understand everything needed to pass the examination.
- Many aspirants do not focus on the coaching classes’ study materials and the practice manuals. This is one of the biggest mistakes that most of the students do while preparing for the CA examination. It is suggested to do all of these as the question paper covers all of these. Also, give the mock tests conducted by the top institute for CA Coaching Kolkata to get accustomed to the main exam pattern.
- Find out the best books available in the market and go through these thoroughly without only relying on the notes by the coaching teachers.
- Solve the last few years’ question papers as much as possible. The question papers are available online or else one can get these from the coaching institute as well.
- Follow the smallest tip and trick to clear the examination. These tips will not only help in solving most of the questions but will also help in time management so that one can complete the entire paper on or before time.