The Institute for the best CA Foundation Classes has opened a separate batch for preparing the students according to the new syllabus. Alterations are made in all the subjects.Some additions and some subtractions are done to the new CA Foundation syllabus. The top coaching institute known for its excellent CA Foundation Classes has also planned to start a new batch of CA Foundation for preparing the aspirants in the new pattern according to the current structure of the syllabus.
The Modifications in the Syllabus are Like this: –
Paper 1: – Principles and Practices of Accounting
The Topics that are Added to this Paper Are:
- Average due date and account current
- Departmental Accounts
Paper 2: -This Paper is Divided into Two Parts
Mercantile Law – Some Topics are Added to this Part:
The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: – Introduction: – Covering the scope and nature, the Essential features, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations, and characteristics of LLP.
The Companies Act, 2013 – Section 1 to 22: – Important definitions, Classes of companies, Introduction of company & corporate veil theory, Conversion of company, Memorandum of Association, Incorporation of company, Articles of Association, Doctrine of Indoor Management, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles, Promoters, Service of documents, Conversion of companies already registered.
General English:- There are three sections in this part of the paper. And few things are added to every section which are as follows.
- Section A: – Note making and comprehension passages.
- Section B: – Writing and developing skills like article writing, formal letter writing, report writing, mail writing, and report writing.
- Section C: – Introduction to basic writing, verbs, nouns, and pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, and articles, active and passive speech, prepositions, compositions, and interjections, vocabulary, synonyms, and root words, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, and collocations.
Paper 3: – There are Two Sections
Section A: – Logical Reasoning and Business Mathematics
In Business Mathematics, Following Topics are Added: –
- Inverse of a determinants and matrix, algebra of matrices, solving equations using matrix method that is the Cramer’s rule involving maximum 3 variables.
- Nominate return rate
- Compound annual growth rate.
Logical reasoning is recently introduced so no changes are made in this paper.
Section B: – Business Statistics – No new topics are added in this paper.
Paper 4: –
Part 1: – Business Economics: – Topics that are added are: –
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Objectives – Sales maximization, profit maximization, and growth maximization
- Business cycles – Meaning, phases, features, and the causes of business cycles
- Some of the topics are also deleted from this part of paper 4. These are: –
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
Part 2: – Business and Commercial Knowledge: – This is a new addition to the CA Foundation Syllabus and it includes introduction to business, business environments, business organizations, Government policies for business growth, organizations facilitating business, common business and commercial terminologies.
Enrolling with the Institute of the Top CA Foundation in Kolkata will help in getting accustomed to the latest pattern of the examination.