Enroll with the institute known for the Top CA Coaching in Kolkata to get guaranteed success in the first attempt in the upcoming CA Foundation examination.The Chartered Accountancy qualification or in short the CA qualification is one of the most prestigious qualifications in our country. The ICAI or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is the governing body, which conducts the Chartered Accountancy examinations. The aspirants who qualify the final level of the exam, conducted by the institute, are absorbed after that by the top industries as the Chartered Accountants that is the CAs. In order to pursue CA, a student has to qualify three examinations named as the CPT that is the entrance examination, IPCC that is the intermediate level examination and at the last the CA Final level. The willing students must think once of enrolling with the top institute known for the Top CA Coaching in Kolkata to crack all the levels in the first attempt only.
The students who desire to opt for the CA may give the CPT examination after the 12th board examination are over. Ensuring to qualifying the CPT examination, the students can appear for the IPCC exams after preparing for a couple of months. The IPCC examination includes subjective questions that are based on audits, law, taxes, etc. as compared to the objective type questions in the CPT examination. After qualifying the IPCC examination, the student is required to serve as the CA intern for a minimum period of three years prior to getting the eligibility for appearing the CA Final level exam.
Qualifying the Examination Is Not as Tough As It Sounds to Be. Here are A Few Tricks that can Help one to Crack the CPT and IPCC Exams:-
- How to Prepare and Study:- Quality and regular studies are a must. Actually most of the times it does not matter for how long and how much one studies but how much one can grasp while studying. It is essential to follow a methodical study routine.
- Study Material:- It is crucial that one has good and comprehensive study resources. The professionals of the coaching institutes help in adding to a student’s knowledge but self-study is truly of utmost significance in this particular course. Lots of practices are needed to do.
- Giving Equal Priority to All the Subjects:- The aspirants generally neglect the subjects that they do not like and devote more amount of time to the subjects that they find interesting. It is crucial to concentrate on every relevant subject.
- Making the Notes:- Making notes and having the pointers for every chapter or answer helps the student immensely because it is practically not possible to go through the whole subject the day before the examination.
- Mock Exams:- The students are advised to practice the mock tests conducted at the Institute of the Top CA Foundation in Kolkata. These mock tests help the students in managing the exam pressure and the time while writing the main competitive examination.